Department of Urban planning and landscape architecture
- Head: Candidate of Technical Sciences, Docent Usmonov Q.T.
- Date of foundation: 1968
- Phone: +99871 241 13 90
- Activity of the Department:
- 5341000 - Architectural planning organization of the countryside - 4,5 years.
- 5A340103 - Urban planning and complex construction of the inhabited localities in the countryside - 2 years.
- 5A340104 - Landscape architecture - 2 years.
- 18.00.02 - Regionalize. Urban planning. Planning of the residential areas in the countryside. Landscape architecture. Architecture of buildings and structures.
- Professional and teaching staff: Nowadays one Doctor of Sciences, two Professors, one Candidate of Technical Sciences, one Candidate of Architecture, two Docents, four Senior Lecturers, fifteen assistants, one independent researcher work in the Department.
- Main scientific direction: Problems of development of the urban planning and landscape architecture.
- Collaboration: Connection with a head design research institutes of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Students and experts of other countries come and conduct research with the Department every year. The Department has been establishing a connection with leading schools of the world in a direction of urban planning and landscape architecture. Teaching staff and students of the Department are taking a part in the creative projects of an improvement and landscape organization of the Homeland.
- 5341000: Architectural planning organization of the countryside - entrance examinations to the academic direction take in the form of creative exam and test.
- Creative exam: Drawing, painting;
- Test: math, native language and literature.